Last week, SWIG hosted their 5th biennial conference: Finding Sense among the noise. Since its first inception in 2009, it has become one of the UK’s leading conferences for sensor development in the Water Industry enabling delegates to stay up to date with the latest developments in water sensor technology. Delegates include water companies, regulators, researchers, suppliers and consultants.
John McGrath, Sales Director at Tellab (the coordinating beneficiary) attended the conference and Tellab had a stand at the event to promote Life Ecosens Aquamonitrix real time water quality monitor.
Presentations were a mix of academia and industry and included:
- Phillip Tomlinson MBA, Metasphere;
- Rhys Stephens. CBiolCSci, Welsh Water;
- Dave Walker, Detectronic Ltd;
- Mark Whatton, QCl;
- CiprianBricia, DCU Water Institute;
- Andy Nicols, The University of Sheffield;
- Debbie Bell, Anglian Water Services;
- Peter Skipworth, EMS;
- Kirill Horoshenkov, The University of Sheffield.