Last week researchers of the LIFE projects Ecosens Aquamonitrix (LIFE17 ENV/IE/000237) and Life Clean up (LIFE16 ENV/ES/000169) held a meeting to exchange knowledge and lessons learned by project.
The project Clean Up team is composed by:
- UCAM University, Spain, as project coordinator.
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy.
- Centro Tecnológico Nacional de la Conserva, Spain.
- Regenerate Levante, Spain.
- Hidrogea, Spain.
- Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Italy.
- Hidrotec water treatment, Spain.
The main objective of the Project LIFE Clean Up is the validation of adsorbent materials and advanced oxidation techniques to remove emerging pollutants in treated wastewater. It will run until October 2020.
Researchers of each project presented the objectives and main activities developed. They agreed to hold another meeting in the near future to discuss on the advances in the projects.